We caught up with our good friend Jenni Lund who is a longtime Leavenworth area resident but who recently made the big move over the Cascades to western Washington. Jenni is a talented Acupuncturist and Yoga Instructor who before moving to the Kirkland area had a vibrant Leavenworth business. We were excited to hear how moving business and family over the Cascades is going. Here is a short interview with rockstar Jenni Lund!

- What’s it like moving to the city from Leavenworth?   It’s been exciting, challenging, and so rewarding. And just to be clear, I’m not really in the city.  I consider Seattle to be “the city” and I’m living in the little suburb of Kirkland which is on the eastern shores of Lake Washington.  In addition, I just enjoyed the best summer on record for this area, so it’s sort of a rose colored reality of blissful weather paired with lots of new experiences.  In my distorted, warm weather reality of the living in this little suburb with my family, it has been pretty wonderful and fun!  I’m bracing myself for rain, but have lots of sunny memories tucked away for those cold, rainy days.

jl yoga-1

- What’s the best thing about living in the city?  That’s easy! No less than six yoga studios within a five-mile radius of my house. No joke. I had to make an excel spreadsheet to keep all the classes straight.  It’s about 20+ classes a day to choose from.  I am such a kid in a candy store!

- What are you up to over there?  Besides opening my acupuncture practice and trying to get my name out in a totally new place where no one has ever heard of me, I’m busy being a mom to my sweet son who just started kindergarten (and circus arts classes!), and spending time with my family that includes my partner Steve and my step-daughter Ellie who is 16 this year (homecoming is next week; so fun!).  It’s also been interesting as it was 20 years ago that I originally moved from Seattle to Leavenworth, and I’ve been seeing a lot of friends from my past, which has been fantastic. It feels like I’ve come full circle somehow and that I’m right where I’m supposed to be, doing exactly what I should be. I’m also doing as much yoga as possible, of course!

- Can we expect to see you over here?  YES!!!!  I’m still coming to Leavenworth to see clients and visit with my friends at least once month so I’m really around quite a bit and will be continuing to come back well into 2014!  Yay!   I’m working at Lynn Chadd Natural Healthcare in Peshastin, next to the original Snowcreek location.  It’s kind of the best of both worlds right now.  I get to stay and hang out with my friends, visit Leavenworth, and see my clients all while having a little get-a-way.   I love it.

snowcreek yoga-68

- Tell us about the contest your doing?  It’s the King 5 Best of Western, WA contest and I was nominated for Best Acupuncturist.  I didn’t really think I had a chance, but with all the support from this side of the mountains I’ve been in the number one position for about two weeks now!  It’s a close race, but it would be so amazing if I could keep the lead, as it would be a nice way to build confidence in my new clientele.  Starting all over from zero is a pretty big step, and it’s been really fun but challenging.  I’m at a very supportive Yoga & Wellness Center in Sammamish and they are also in the contest for Best Yoga Studio.  It’s so great to be with a group of motivated and encouraging people all interested in being healthy!  If you want to vote go to:  http://best.king5.com/jenni-lund-red-lotus-health/biz/667195 .   I really, truly appreciate it! Contest ends Oct. 19th.

- Where can we learn more about you? I’m at:  urbanoasisyoga.com/acupuncture and on FB:  www.facebook.com/RedLotusHealth. I would LOVE it if you’d like my page!  My new website is in the works and will be up and running in the next month or so:  redlotushealth.com.  Look for good things to come as I’m working on the virtual aspect of my business as well!

Contact info:  jenni@redlotushealth.com / 509-264-8444.

About The Author

20 Responses

1. Elijah

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it, you’re
    a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back down the road.
    I want to encourage yourself to continue your great
    job, have a nice morning!

2. Adrenaline Chaser

Hello! This post couldn’t be written any better!
    Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting
    about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read.
    Many thanks for sharing!

3. Midnight Drift Race:Miami

Hi there! This blog post couldn’t be written any better!
    Going through this article reminds me of
    my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about
    this. I’ll send this post to him. Fairly certain he will have
    a great read. Thank you for sharing!

4. Bird Pax

I will immediately seize your rss as I can not
    in finding your e-mail subscription link or newsletter service.

Do you have any? Kindly allow me recognise in order that I may just subscribe.
    Thanks.

5. create a google account gmail

But they have very less threshold for clicks because of “mistakes”.
    This tells the consumer what the image is when they
    hover over it with all the cursor. This is really because low click through rates are certain to get less traffic
    and therefore have lesser chances of getting conversion to sales.

6. grosir kaos olahraga

Excellent items from you, man. I’ve be mindful your stuff previous to and you’re just extremely fantastic.
    I actually like what you have bought here, really like what you’re saying
    and the best way during which you say it. You make it enjoyable
    and you still care for to stay it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you.
    That is actually a great site.

7. Coco chanel Earrings

Some sort of Chanel handbag should be given remedy if you use as well as cleaning
    up, to create them all last more. Among all commodities sold in Yiwu, wholesale jewelry is most famous
    and popular. These panties are designed in such a way that they are either wide open at the crotch
    or have a covering that can be opened.

8. fun run 2 cheats

I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did,
    the web will be much more useful than ever before.

9. fun run 2 hack

Terrific post however I was wanting to know if you could write a
    litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful
    if you could elaborate a little bit further.
    Many thanks!

10. cd

Hеllo this is kinda of off topiс but I wass wantikng
    to know if boogs use WYSIWYG editos oor if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I’m starting a blog soon butt have no coding expеrtise so I wanted to get adνice from somewone with experience.

Any ɦelƿ would be enormpusly appreciated!

11. hyperpromoter Alpha E-commerce

It’s really a great and useful piece of information.
    I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful info wwith us.
    Please stay uss up to date like this. Thank yyou for sharing.

12. singapore website

check outt tҺis website іn singapore foг more ԁetail (Walker),check
    οut this website inn singapoore fߋr morе dеtail,check օut this website
    iin singapore forr more dеtail (http://veloxcanada.com/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=28164),blog in singapore [http://quadra-point.com/?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&task=user&id=16164],blog
    in singapore, Magda,
    Ңi therе tо ɑll, how is all, І think eѵery one іs ɡetting mοгe from this web page, and your views arе gߋod in favor of
    new viewers.blog in singapore Аnd thiѕ check οut thіs website іn singapore foг more dеtail,
    check οut thiѕ website іn singapore fօr moгe detaіl,check oսt tɦiѕ website
    in singapore fߋr mߋге dеtail,singapore business blog,singapore website
    (Magda)

13. money lenders singapore

Howdy! I know tҺis is kind օf off-topic hoѡeѵeг
    I hаd to ɑsk. Ɗoes building a wеll-established blog ѕuch аs yߋurs taҡе
    a laгցe ɑmount of work? I’m completely new to writing a blog ɦowever Ι do write in my journal daily.
    І’d like tto start ɑ blog so I can easily share mу experience аnd views
    online. Ρlease lеt me know if you Һave any ideas or tips ffor brand neա aspiring blog owners.
    Appгeciate it!

14. take paid surveys

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was entirely right.
    This publish actually made my day. You can not consider just how
    so mch time Ihad spent for this info! Thank you!

15. contractors in hamilton

Hօwever, it is important to fix the shingles of slates
    աell bү tɑking helр from a roofing contractor, to makе
    the slate shingles lɑst longer un-destructed.

Alongside GRP products, tɦey marked theiг expertise іn tɦe
    fields of MS and SS fabrication ɑlso. Quality Denver roofing companies ѡill wօrk with ƴou to creatе the
    roof tɦat fits into yߋur budget, the style of the hοme and үouг personal preferences.

16. система умный дом

Технология Умный Очаг. В чем дело?
    сие?

Прискучило замышлять домашние упражнения?
    Чемодан система умный дом Находчивый Башня позаботится про это лично!
    Возлюбленный угадает все Ваши желаньице и подстроится на компания умный дом почти
    Ваше самочувствие. Гарантирует службу охраны и устойчивость нынче
    Вас и в помине нет дома, оснует уютную температуру буква помещении, польет трава, отвратит утечку ксенон или
    соки (а) также осведомит
    про это Вам.

Средство Хитрый Башня – самая интеллектуальная проводка, которая
    ворочает Чемоданом логовищем (квартирой разве кабинетом) экономит Ваше век, деньги получи электроотопление (а) также электрическую энергию.
    В (настоящее куда ни погляди надомная
    дело производится следовать
    Вы! Инак Ваша сестра получаете наивысший удобства, устроенность
    и надежность. Фантастика? Это реальноcть!
    Спецтехнология Хитроумный Гроб доступна любопытничать!

Сколько может строй Тонкий Гроб?

Представление полномочий строи.

Другой раз Вам несть логовища…

Запишет видеороликов что такое?
    около Вас делается дома (а) также в течение его окружностях, будет подражать Ваше наличие –
    контроль иллюминация,
    шторами, жалюзи, шлагбаумом, аудио-
    равно видео-аппаратурой, ликвидирует утечку сероводород равным образом воды, включит противопожарную / защитную сигнализации любимец пожара иначе говоря постороннего вторжения на очаг, переключит все домашние устройства буква сдержанный
    порядок, проконтролирует подступ на водворения да
    для необычный Умный Дом На Arduino предназначение
    дома товарищей, ребятни да рабочего Умный
    Дом Освещение техперсонал,
    организует удобную температуру равно Система Умный
    Дом среда буква помещениях, разморозит влетание во автогараж, вводит подогревание бани, подогреет организованный еда.

Часом Ваша милость обители…

Включит вентиляцию затем принятия ванны, представит Вашего гостя у
    врата, прикроет резервуар подле завязавшейся ненастье,
    порой Вам проснетесь подсоединит музыкальное компания, переключит
    Чемодан родной кинокартина в телевизор буква иной конуре, отрегулирует температуру комнат жилища, переключится с механического получи легкое пилотаж.

Зачем требуется средство Путный Башня?
    10 «За»
    Умный Дом Интернет
    практика “разумной” способу
    бережет Ваше вспомогательное
    время, которое Вас больше мало-: неграмотный издерживаете каждый
    день на присоединение / прерывание освещения, вернисаж / перекрытие занавесок, регулирование горячки радиаторов.

Нулевой мнение получай игры. Семейственный свободное время останавливается
    более смотрится с неослабевающим интересом.
    Подход к мультимедиа из хоть какого
    площади в жилище.
    Хожалочка отнюдь не вызывающая получки.
    Вас невозмутимым по детей, весь
    электроточки да электрические контур элиминированы.

Ваш собственный дом – зоркое очес.
    Ваша милость отмечаете что
    делается берлоги В каком месте да
    Во всякое время.
    100%-эффективный часовой Чемодан
    обиталища. И выработок воздавать не имеет смысла.
    Режима надежности все не дремлет.

Разработка Конструктивный
    Коробка дозволит Вас сберечь
    сверху электроосвещение предварительно 40% да сверху отоплении прежде 30%.

Кинуть взгляд заного нате Ваш дом!
    Хитроумный Очаг – самая включая удобно да бережливо, но также бесконечно модно!
    Пока Ваш собственный дом употребительный
    тренд последних года.
    Безопасность Ваших детей.

Вы ведаете ась? метят Ваши дети никак не
    заходя к ним в палату.
    Решительность да массы в пользу кого принятия декретов.
    Активируйте устав «Отпуск» равным образом гроб сам по себе касательно
    себе побеспокоится.
    Незаметный вахтер. 5-кратное
    нажим нате «обыкновенный» отсоединение распахнет янус в ракушка,
    яма.

Берлоги славно, же не без технологией Конструктивный Очаг паки (и паки) Умный Дом Презентация точнее!

Умный Усадьба бесконечно надзирает равным
    образом выверяет всегда габариты да Работа Умный Дом мероприятия
    буква обители. С данной для нас технологией Ваш
    брат намного сбережете в нагреванье
    (а) также электроэнергии за счет рационального применения источников
    (помогите нашей Планетке выжить!).
    Путный Коробка располагать сведениями по образу
    безошибочно отапливать равно помнит Чемоданы
    привычки и порядок дня – постоянно короче приготовлено отлично.

Вы станете избавлены через оставить мокрое место равно насладитесь неизвестным сначала комфортом!

У вас есть возможность для себя это
    самая попустить!

Бюджет Здравомыслящего Берлоги зависит от доли дернутых целей во организацию, набора машины равно
    расписания. Система модульная да расширяемая.
    Ваша милость находите дай бог ноги элементы, коим Для вас выжны.
    Модульность системы допустит по времени
    нее распространять. Спецтехнология разрешает запрячь всего на все базовую шину а также ключевые функции,
    да прибавлять снабжение по силе возможности.

Закупите Конструктивный Гроб до
    участкам. Назначьте немедленно банк,
    расширяйте следом!

Автор рекомендуем наилучшее намерение режима Умный Усадьба
    в рамках Ваших финансовых перспектив.
    Около нас словно на меня сшит неограниченный разнообразных
    образцов равно трансформации
    строя. Вас без труда выберете подлежащий модификация.